Disclosure: The following contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Click here to read the full Affiliate Disclosure.
I always tell fans that the complete series DVD boxed set is your best bet if you want to be able to watch Murder, She Wrote whenever you want. With all 12 seasons included, it’s usually much much cheaper to buy the boxed set than each season individually. Plus, it’s frequently on sale on Amazon. But even at full price, the 264 episodes included in the set come out to about 50 cents per episode, which (if you think about it) is a bargain. Note that the boxed set does not include the four TV movie sequels, but they are also available on DVD. In my opinion, if you own a physical copy of something, then you don’t have to worry about possible changes to the TV programming schedule or changes to streaming availability.
Click on the buttons below to check the current sale price of the DVDs on Amazon.
Nonetheless, aside from the DVDs, you can find Murder, She Wrote on the following TV channels and streaming services:
- CoziTV (Weekdays 6am-9am, Saturdays 9am-12pm)
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (Everyday 12am-4pm, and Weekdays 10am-1pm)
- IMDBtv via Amazon Prime Video has seasons 1-5 if you’re in the US
- The service is free with ads.
- Peacock TV is a new streaming service owned by NBC that launched in July 2020.
- It has all the seasons/episodes of the show, and you can watch them for free with ads, or you can subscribe to their premium to watch ad-free.
- VisionTV (Weekdays 7pm ET/4pm PT)
- VisionTV comes with most cable packages. Click here to check which channel VisionTV airs on in your area.
- If you have a good antenna and live near the US border, you might also have some luck getting CoziTV over-the-air.
- (Note: As of January 1st 2022, Amazon Prime Video no longer has the show available for streaming.)
- 5USA (Weekdays 9:10am; and all day Saturday)
- Great! TV (formerly the Sony Channel) (Weekdays 3pm-7pm; 10am-9pm Sundays)
Rest of Europe:
- Germany: Sat1 Gold (German title: “Mord ist ihr hobby”) — It appears that the show last aired in March 2021, but there are lots of other mystery shows airing on that channel and perhaps they will eventually bring it back.
- France: TV Breizh (French title: “Arabesque”)
- Ireland: TG4 (Weekdays 1:10pm and Saturdays at noon)
- Italy: Rete4 (Italian title: “La signora in giallo”)
- Italy: FoxCrime (Italian title: “La signora in giallo”)
- Netherlands: RTL 8 (Weekdays 19:30, English audio with Dutch subtitles)
- Poland: TVS (Polish title: “Napisała: Morderstwo”)
- Portugal: FoxCrime (Portuguese title: “Crime, disse ela”)
- Fox Sleuth channel via Foxtel
If you spot any errors or omissions in the list above, please let me know in the comments!
[The information above was most recently updated on January 3rd, 2022.]